Thursday 5 May 2016

Perk!er Gluten Free Porridge

After my disappointment with oatso simple porridge possibly containing gluten I picked up some Perk!er gluten free porridge.

This is instant porridge so you just add boiling water, leave for 2 minutes, give it a stir and then you are good to go, a lot like Fuel Protein Porridge.

There were too flavours available, Golden syrup and Fruity Berry.

I didn't like either of them.

I can only compare the the taste and texture of this porridge to that of  what I imagine eating a clammy foot would be like.

The only sort of flavour I could get out of either porridge was the few berries in the fruity berry flavour but not enough to make me want to eat this porridge again!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig