Friday 6 May 2016

Gluten Free Wraps

I am not a massive fan of bread but I don't mind the occasional wrap that comes my way so I was excited to see some gluten free ones.
The gluten free wraps are more than 3 times more expensive than the gluten filled version and not as soft so wrapping my filling of tomato salsa, sour cream ( I know but I love it), baby spinach, red onion, yellow pepper, reduced fat cheese and grilled chicken was a little difficult as I couldn't wrap it all as tightly as I would of liked.

No massive difference in texture or taste other than the already mentioned hardness.

Not much else to say really but if you fancy reading some thing else gluten free related than give my review of gluten free tikka masala sauce a look.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig