Thursday 5 May 2016

Gluten Free Chocolate Buttons

My sweet tooth is was out of control and I simply could not be bothered with any more fruit!

I couldn't be bothered to to read any labels so I head back to the gluten free section and grabbed  a packet of chocolate buttons, I noticed there were also orange chocolate buttons as well and could fairly in good concious leave them on their own.

35p a packet isn't bad, 10p more for 5g less compared for the "normal" chocolate buttons
 and there were a surprising amount inside the tiny packets.

I have written "normal" because again like the Tikka Masala sauce the regular version doesn't contain gluten. 

Again being tricked into buying a product with your health and diet in mind then being charged extra for no reason other than the supermarkets don't clearly label all gluten free products.

To add insult to injury the gluten free chocolate buttons taste more like a chocolate dog treats than the chocolate I tend to eat, yes I have tried chocolate dog treats before you ask.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig