Sunday 1 May 2016

L'oreal Paris, Fibre Putty

Getting the body of your dreams is one thing but what about the rest of you?

I see tons of fitness accounts on twitter, instagram and Facebook and they look immaculate, if you can peel your eyes away from those toned and tanned bodies you may notice that their hair is on point, despite apparently having a beast of a session!

To tell the true, I am just a touch bitter here, I imagine they have touched up their do before taking a picture but it did get me thinking, are there any hair products out there that can stand up the challenges that a monster workout dishes out?

Firstly I should say I have fairly powerful hair, not my words, Tracey from a hairdressers I used to go to in my home town told me so!

This sadly means trying to tame my barnet is a challenge day to day let alone when I am sweating like a banana left in a lunch box.

Tracy recommended L'oreal Paris's Style Re Rework, Remix Fibre Putty to try and take charge of my
Super Saiyan hair!

To be fair day to day it does an alright job, nothing life changing.
 I like the smell and consistency of the putty but it struggles to stand up to rain.

I whacked some putty in my hair and off for a run at Round Hay Park I went.

Before my run and after.
The weather was overcast and it did start to drizzle but I had already started to feel the putty coming out of my hair and onto my forehead!

Disaster!

I'm sorry to say that a little sweat and drizzle has rendered the putty powerless, but don't worry I will go off in search of a product that is man enough to take on the challenge of my hair!

If only it held up as well as L'oreal Paris's Sublime Bronze self tanner.
The next time I go to King Koby's Chop Shop I will see what they recommend!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig