Monday 16 May 2016

Crystal One Day Contact Lens

I was selected to review Crystal One Day Contact Lens and I happily accepted the opportunity.

The main reason I was so eager to give these contact lens a go is because I have been burned by contact lens in the past, not literally but a contact slipping round to the back of your eye while on a run isn't going to be ideal!

The lens are a little thicker and bigger than the ones I normally get from my opticians so I was a little worried, in this case bigger doesn't always mean better.

I needn't of worried! 
I got the lens in easy enough and after some slight discomfort, which I have had with every contact I have used in the past to different degrees, I was off!
These lens are absolutely perfect for the gym, I actually forgot I had them in and unlike my glasses can't slip down my nose!

Running in heavy rain was no problem either, running in heavy rain with glasses on is out of the question for me, well until someone invents little lens wipers anyway.

Exercise and Crystal One Day contact lens are perfect together but please remember to stay hydrated.

Not only will your body thank you, your eyes will too.
Dry eyes equals dry contact lens and that is when you will remember you have them in.

I broke a cardinal rule of contact lens and fell asleep in them!
I forgot they were in and off I went to the land of Nod.
Other than thinking Jesus had come to heal me in my sleep they weren't any problems in the morning with taking them out.

Sleep in contacts is never a good idea as it can damage your eyes, if you do end do it then make sure you get hydrated first so the lens are easier to take out.

I the longest amount of time I wore the lens for was 12 hours on the day of the Body Power Expo and other than my eyes being tired I still barely noticed that I had lens in.

I highly recommend these lens to anyone who is sick of glasses holding you back in your fitness goals or just want to try clearer, more comfortable lens, just click the link here

I personally feel glasses do stop me enjoying aspects of my life to their fullest, there are only so many times you can rotate between Harry Potter and Wally for  Halloween.

Sunglasses and goggles are out of the question and I feel they do detract from my appearance, plus I am in the 2% of the population with green eyes and I let the people see them!

To order your contacts you will need an up to date prescription which you will have to go to your opticians for, you should have regular eye check ups anyone and this should give you one more reason to get checked.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig