Friday 6 May 2016

Nakd Cashew Cookie Bar

I am a big fan of Nakd, both as a brand and for the enjoyment I get from their products, long before I started my gluten free challenge and was beyond delighted when I remembered I can eat them.

Most of my joy is from both the transparency of the ingredients used and the amount, cashew cookie bars literally only have two ingredients, cashew nut and dates!

That's it.

I can't help but think that's amazing, normally when you read food labels you are bombarded with loads of unpronounceable words, not that you would know what they mean even if you could say them out loud.

Nakd go a whole range of products, feel free to check out their website here plus they offer free UK delivery!

The Cashew Cookie bars do have a good bite to them but they don't really taste like any cookies I have had before, not to say that they are not tasty, they are and do have a cookie dough texture to them.

Be careful if you have issues with your teeth, although not often I have been know to some a cross bits of date stones before and they are not fun to chomp down on.

Nakd bars are not only gluten free but dairy free too so even vegans can get in on the action.

Products by Nakd are widely available in supermarkets so be sure to keep your peepers peeled for them.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig