Sunday 22 May 2016

Detomasa Watches

I was selected to review by Detomasa Watches and I am as always happy to write an honest review.

I was sent the Inchiostro watch, which came in it's own metal tin.

I love the style of the Inchiostro, you can easily get away with wearing it in the gym then head out for drinks without it looking out of place.

The display is clear, bright and tells you exactly what you need to know without all any clutter, this even means I can read the display even without wearing my glasses or contact lens.

There is also a LED light for when the sun goes down.

The  leather strap is very comfortable even though it's a little too big for me.
Having an ectomorphic body type means it is hard to find watches that will fit my wrist, due to this I avoid wearing it when running.

The watch is splash resistant but it won't handle a dip in the pool.

I would say this watch is more about style and simplicity then anything else.

 This is a man's watch not a boy's toy, it will tell you tell you the time and you will look good doing it.

I did have a slight issue with the strapping popping off when I was taking the watch off but it popped straight back in so not a major worry.
This may be a safety feature in the event the strap gets caught on something.

Detmomaso do make sports watches so if you would like to take a look then click here
If you are interested in the Inchiostro then check it out on Amazon here

You can also check Detomaso's instagram here

If you are not used to wearing watches then my top tip is to wear it on the arm you don't use to wipe your bum with!







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig