Wednesday 4 May 2016

Gluten Free Rocky Roads

After my disappointment with Asda's gluten free Tikka Masala sauce I decided I needed a to treat myself and thus ventured back to the gluten free section and grabbed some Gluten Free Chocolate Rocky Roads.

At £1.50 for a pack of five it was a fairly a fairly painless purchase, I love that they are made without gluten, eggs or dairy, sadly they are not vegetarian because the marshmallow is made using pork gelatin.

Recurring theme with everything I have bought so far that has been made intentionally to be gluten free you don't get as much bang for your buck, for £2 you can by 20 gluten filled rocky road bites or 40 for £3.

I really quite enjoyed the gluten free rocky roads and prefer them to the standard version, quality is higher in my book than quantity so do I really need 20 mini bites?

Well the answer to that is no. Buying a smaller pack will help me prevent a late night calorie binge and I will saver the treat more.

So far this has been my top gluten free purchase, I am only on day 4 so hopefully my gluten free options haven't reached their peak already.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig