Saturday 18 June 2016

Alpro Soya Dessert Hot, Chilled and Frozen




Since my post Muscle Mousse hot, chilled and frozen was so popular I decided to do the same thing with Alpro Soya desserts.

I tried the dark chocolate and the vanilla flavours, there are also caramel and milk chocolate flavours available but I haven't come across them in shops yet.

To see Alpro's full product list please click here


Hot:

I poured the dessert into a microwaveable bowl and microwaved it for a minute on full power, having a look every 30 seconds. 

The vanilla worked bested heated as the chocolate burnt slightly, both tasted great over my Cricket and Lemon Cake.

A great dairy free/ gluten free/ vegan alternative to custard.

Chilled:

Nothing to write home about, I enjoyed the vanilla flavour more than the chocolate, both were quite thin but both were nice enough.
Frozen:

I slung some the desserts in their pots straight into the freezer and left them over the night.

They froze well and the only issue I had was that I had to wait for them to defrost enough for me to eat them.

A perfect frozen vegan and gluten free dessert to enjoy in hot weather.
I think Alpro soya desserts are more enjoyable hot than frozen but give them a try for yourself for an easy treat no matter the weather.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig