Monday 30 May 2016

Muscle Mousse Frozen Yogurt

Since my post on Muscle Mousse ice cream was so popular I thought I would try a lower calorie alternative and whipped up some frozen yogurt.

This recipe again was made using the Chocolate Muscle Mousse that Muscle Mousse kindly sent me to bake with.

If you want to check out the recipe I adapted it from then please click here

Ingredients:

2 scoops of chocolate muscle mousse.
200ml of light condensed milk.
500ml of 0% fat Greek yogurt.
Method:

Pour all your ingredients into a bowl and mix them all together with a whisk.

Line a freeze proof container with cling fling, the clingfilm with help you lift your finished frozen yogurt out of it's container as it is quite hard when ready.

 Pour in your yogurt mixture then pop it into the freezer overnight.

Let your frozen yogurt stand for 10 minutes or so to make it soft to enough to eat easily.

That's it, job done!

As with the Muscle Mousse Ice cream I made the frozen yogurt is quite hard when you take it out of the freezer, I cut mine with my sharpest knife then left it to stand before I dug in with my trusty spoon!

My frozen yogurt was very yogurty so in future I would either add more condensed milk or add some chocolate it, just so it appeals more to my own personal tastes.






If you want to check out my other Muscle Mousse bakes then please click the Muscle Mousse tag at the bottom of this post.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig