Tuesday 3 May 2016

Gluten Free Wafer Bars

In the name of going gluten free I splashed out on a five pack of Belgian Chocolate Twin Wafer Bars.

I am not going to beat about the bush, they are tiny, just check out the picture, I don't know many ladies who would be happy if their man brought home something that weeny, plus they are much more expensive than Asda's gluten filled wafer bars.
#futurefingermodel

For £1.78 you get 5, 20g twin wafer bars where as the gluten version is 89p for 9 wafer bars!

On the plus side the gluten free wafers are a little lighter on the calories but not by a great deal and they probably managed to save on calories due to their minute size.

I could not do a direct taste comparison due to my dedications to my 2 week challenge going gluten free challenge but I imagine the gluten filled version are much more satisfying. 

I am not saying they were bad or anything just a bit meh.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig