Thursday 12 May 2016

Shockwaves Ultra Strong Power Hold Spray Gel.

My search for a product that will tame my head and survive the gym continues.

After giving L'oreal's fibre putty a go I thought I would change tactic and brand and give Shockwaves a try.

Other than the name of the name sounding like an attack in some sort of cheesy anime I was drawn towards Shockwaves because although it is technically a hair gel it comes in a spray form.

On dry or damp hair give your hair a good spritz with the gel and style it how ever you like then off you go into the wide world.

The spray does have a smell to it but it fades fast.

The best thing about using a spray is that you don't end up with excess product all over your paws.

I headed out to the gym and since it's a mile away I decided to run it in the drizzle and my hair pretty much survived.

Next was my workout.

I had a warm up, followed by a full body workout which included 70 press ups as part of my 30 day press up challenge and finished it off with tabata training on a rower.

My hair was pretty much the same as when I walked in, I used to find someone who can teach me how to style my hair properly.


Shockwaves have done a cracking job holding up to the abuse rain and sweat give hair products, I will definitely being buying some more when my current bottle runs out.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig