Monday 15 October 2018

Temple Donuts


I had been hearing rumours about a mysterious new coffee and vegan a quick trot from my house so I off I went searching for adventure and delicious treats

Imagine that, donuts with no animal products in them, would of thought it was possible?
Certainly not I  Crispy Creme, who are arguably the worlds most popular brand.

Tucked away on Kirkstall road you can smell the coffee well before you get inside, let that be your guide as I did find it a little tricky to find, but if you want it badly enough you will find it.

The first time I went there were people queueing out of the door and into the car park, this was a Sunday but I have gone during the week and been able to charge in, grab the donuts and get the funk out of there.

I really like the interior of Temple, I can certainly see why it seems to be a hipster haven with seating inside and out if you fancy taking a rest and truly appreciate your environment.  

I did however feel a little too awkward to take any pictures so you will have to pay them a visit or check out their instagram by clicking here .

Customer service wise, I was given what i asked for and that was about it, being from a customer service background I am probably a little picky but no major concerns.

"But are the donuts a like taste of baked perfection?" I hear you cry!

Well yes I would say that they.
I think they absolutely blow Crispy Creme out of the water, if given the choice I would pick Temple time and time again.

I found the donuts to be softer, lighter, bigger and much more generous with the fillings, the only downside would be the price.

For almost £20 you can get a box of 6 donuts but worth every penny and with the size of them you could comfortably cut them half and everyone would be satisfied.

In fact I did this with my team and everyone was amazed by the quality and were also surprised that  they are vegan, hopefully changing some attitudes on vegan alternatives in the process.

If I am honest I couldn't have a while one to myself  without feeling a wee bit sick, possibly not the best thing to write in a review but there it is

If you are on a budget sharing donuts is more than doable without either of you feeling hard done to.

Temple is certainly worth a look at if you can find them, I am hoping they look into Ubereats to get their vegan delights out to the whole city.

My last thoughts on this are that Temple are a prime example of a product is a higher quality than the main stream options that makes no use of animals to make it.

  Why are we still using animal by products when you can have something that is just as good if not better?  
I can get my head round eating a steak but then you find out they put fish in lilt it absolutely boggles my brain.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig