Monday 22 February 2016

Gillette Fusion Pro Styler

I have let me winter coat grow so now it's time to get the gardener in and spruce the place up and who better than Gillette?

 In the past I have reviewed both Veet spray and Gillette Manual Proglide in my quest to find the fastest and most cost effective way of getting rid of unwanted fuzz and thought it was I time I brought in some hardware! 

I bought the Gillette Fusion Pro Styler from Amazon for £15, which price wise is like buying just short of two bottles of veet spray so if it Gillette do everything they promise then this is a worth while investment.

The styler comes with three guards, marked with the number of the grade they provide, a razor for a clean shave, a handy holder and a Duracell battery.

On to the testing! 

The guards are easy to fit, change and the trimmer it's self is easy to clean.

 The trimmer worked great on most of the areas I tried it out on.

 I did get one cut in an intimate area but I will let you use your vivid and sordid imagination as to where that was just make sure you proceed with caution if you go south of the border!

The trimmer seems to some sort of over heat protection as it cut out after I had been using for about 15 minutes, what can I say? I am hardly Chewbacca but there is six foot of man here!

After about a minute I was ale to turn back on.

The only issue I found was that I don't like the positioning of the power button, I have almost browned my pants a few times when changing the guards because I have accidentally turned the trimmer on.

I love that the trimmer is powered by only one double A battery so if that special someone is on a mad hunt for batteries to power any other devices they will have to look a little harder to satisfy their needs.

With Veet and a manual razor I do find I get the odd spot on my chest and but after 2 days I seem to spot free so far.
There also hasn't been any irritation from regrowth.

I feel all the products I have reviewed have their merits and if I had to chose between the three I would go for the Pro Styler which is a bit of a cop out because it does include the manual attachment.

I will only use veet again to do my thighs which isn't currently on the cards!

Update on this review, well the trimmer has broken so I guess that makes the review null as I don't intend on by a new trimmer every couple of months.

I will be reviewing a body trimmer by Babalis so I will let you know if that stands the test of time better.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig