Tuesday 14 April 2015

My progress Jan-Mar 2015

I have been making it my mission to get defined abs this year ready for August when I do my second tough mudder,so without further ado here is my progress picture from the first 12 weeks of the year!

To get me to to this I kept a food diary for 2 weeks using the myfitnesspal app and cleaned up my diet,increased my water intake and never worked out more than 3 times a week.

I only do full body workouts that are constructed of big compound movements finishing each session with a core workout, 4 minutes of tabata training,foam rolling and occasionally a swim.

With the less body fat you have the harder it is to shift so please wish me luck for the next 12 weeks!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig