Wednesday 29 April 2015

Fuel Liquid Breakfast

Another product from Fuel!

Fuel Liquid Breakfast is available in Caffe Latte, Strawberry, Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel  and I bought the Caffe Latte one from my local Asda for £1.48, detecting a theme here?

The eye motif again works well this product and gives a stark contrast to the Weetabix on the go breakfast drink that was on the same shelf in the supermarket.
 I will do using the weetabix on the go drink as a nutritional comparison.

Fuel is lighter on calories and fibre than weetabix's offering but almost 3 times as much protein which should help keep you fuller for longer and help you build those gains!

I really enjoyed the taste of Fuel Liquid breakfast, it was just like drinking a milkshake!

 I am not suggesting you should swap solid food for a liquid diet but with our 24 hour lives, families, work and all our other commitments I understand that the time it takes to make and eat breakfast is easy to give up in favour of extra time in bed, better to have something in the morning rather than nothing as so many of my friends do!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig