Tuesday 21 April 2015

Rockstar energy water

I came across Rockstar energy water blueberry pomegranate and acai flavour in my local Asda and immediately felt I must have it in my life and more to the point down my gullet and for 89p I wasn't going to let trying this product  me pass up!

I like the colour of the can,I am drawn to blue anyway and I felt the design goes well with "natural" vibe Rockstar are going for.

If you enjoy the taste of redbull:blue edition you will most likely enjoy this,which would make sense since the main flavour in both is blueberry! It's just a shame that with the natural feel Rockstar are going for they could of somehow managed to get some real fruit squeezed into this 350ml can since they managed to get a few vitamins and 120mg of caffeine sloshed in.

Calorie wise it's a winner compared to regular Rockstar with half the calories and energy water is only slightly carbonated so easier on your teeth.

All in all as energy drinks go it isn't half bad and anyone who sees you drinking your energy water will immediately presume you are on some sort exotic detox!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig