Sunday 19 April 2015

How to sneak in a workout!

No time to work out? No worries!

There is a lot of empty time in the day that you could use smashing out a quick workout and the best bit is you don't need to sign up to a gym or even a hire a handsome , witty and hilarious personal trainer such as myself.

 Provided that you how to do basic body weight exercises or have a some brightly coloured, dust covered dumbbells you ordered from Amazon when you last decided to commit to gaining a body that will make passers by lose control of their sex organs!

"Ain't nobody got time for that", I hear you implore!

Ask yourself this question, when you last boiled the kettle what did you do while you waited?

 Did you give it your trade mark death stare in the hopes it would boil quicker?
That's what I used to do before I realised I could start busting out squats while I wait for my green tea and it doesn't stop there, the time left on your microwave equals time to drop and give me 20 press ups, adverts on the TV or before a Youtube video means time to lunge!

Hopefully you will form a habit so when you  binge watch your latest fad show you can carve buns of steel at the same time.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig