Monday 20 April 2015

Wheyhey! Protein Ice cream.

After hearing about Wheyhey protein ice cream on twitter I decided that it was my duty to go forth and search some out,seen as the weather is getting warmer and I will undeniably succumb to a tub or two of Ben and Jerry's at some point!

With 210kcals in 100ml of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream and 160kcals in their Greek Frozen Yogurt Strawberry Shortcake compared to 118kcals for the same amount of Wheyhey  you are already onto a winner! Add that Wheyhey lives up to it's name and has 5 times as much protein as poor old Ben and Jezzza!

Like most foods that are better for us Wheyhey is the more expensive choice of the two but only by £1,if you are going to treat yourself you may as well splash out a little bit more for a product that is better for your body,goals,conscious and waistline!

I bought one of the smaller tubs to sample for £2.50 and it came with a spoon so I could get stuck into it straight away,taste wise I would compare it more to frozen yogurt rather than ice cream and although I liked the taste it didn't blow me away,this might be due to be destroying my sense of taste with high sugar treats and desserts.

I bought my Wheyhey from Predator nutrition in Leeds but if you are not lucky enough to live here then you can order Wheyhey on line at www.musclefood.com I have only tried the strawberry flavour but wheyhey is also available in vanilla,chocolate and banoffee! So be a trend setter and give it a try for yourself!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig