Friday 1 January 2016

New Year New Post!

Another year has drawn to a close, the champagne has been drunk, the hang overs have set in and all the New Year New Me posts have sprung with New Year resolutions, that when you see them your eyes immediately roll into the back of your skull!

I am not going to go so far as to say that the new year with bring a new me, for the most part I like who I am so it's more to say new year better me!

I am going to make much more of an effort to not be quite so lazy and take more chances, since moving to the big city I feel I have stagnated and I need to shake things up a bit.

Hopefully my blog will help me help me get out into the big wide world, if for no other reason to give me something to write about and I still intend to start vlogging, I just need to be able to listen to the sound of my voice without feeling the need to sew my mouth shut afterwards to prevent me from subjecting anyone else to the horrendous noise I produce!

All in all I have had a good year, it wasn't amazing but I won't be having nightmares about it in years to come either!

I completed my 2nd tough mudder, took part in the first Primal Stampede that was launched in Leeds and ran the a Santa Dash. Listing these here makes me realise that I didn't get the most out of year but onwards and upwards!

Let's hope we all have a truly fantastic 2016!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig