Monday 25 January 2016

What to wear in the gym.

Admittedly I am no style icon but I do feel I have something to say on gym wear.

Wear something you feel comfortable in.

 You don't need to shell out for big brands, in fact my favourite gym vests are from Primark!
When I first started going to the gym I wore track suit bottoms and a baggy tee shirt, I would of worn a baggy jumper but the instructor doing my induction was having none of it.

When I felt more comfortable getting my noodle arms out I moved on to a vest with a slight twist, I bought tee shirts that had fun slogans like "Do you even Leviosa?" in the hope that if someone looked at me and laugh then I could convince myself it was my hilarious vest that had tickled them rather than my 12 year old girls physique! 

Go for dark colours.

Not only are darker colours more forgiving on your problem areas but they all so hide sweat better.
There is nothing more embarrassing than everyone seeing how sweaty your bum crack is through your grey jogging bottoms!

Dress to show off your assets

Get an amazing bum? Crack out the leggings.
Got weapons of mass destruction up your sleeves then whip out a vest.
Never skip leg day and remind everyone shorts aren't just for summer.

If you have worked hard and got some impressive results then why not show off a little?

Don't wear clothes that restrict your ROM.

There is a reason people wear vests, shorts and even tights in the gym, not only is it to make you look hench as funk but it also ensures you can use your whole Range Of Movement when preforming exercises.

There is no point exercising in jeans and an overcoat.
 Not only will you look  like a tart, probably over heat and die you will also not be able to get the most out of the exercises you are doing. I am sure you will all agree it much easier to slut drop in a skirt!







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig