Sunday 3 January 2016

Gym Pad

I'm back in the gym and I have dusted off my Gym Pad to keep my programme safe, help me keep an eye on my ever increasing gains and I can leave myself an inspirational comment about how each session went.

My Gym Pad also helps me remember to change up my workout to avoid a plateau in performance in a handy pocket sized book, well it just about fits in my tracksuit pocket.

I bought my Gym Pad a few years back and I can't quite remember how much I paid for it and it seems like the version of the Gym Pad I have is no longer on sale however they are selling some trendier looking looking pads which looks                                                like it gives you much more bang for your buck.

With a free a free health consultation with every purchase, fitness tests included inside  and a generally more organised layout Gym Pads are well worth a look so check the link below:
http://www.gympad.co.uk/

To be honest I used my Gym Pad much more when I first started working out and sort of forgot about it after while, which I feel was to my detriment so I have dusted it off and ready to take my progress seriously again.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig