Saturday 16 January 2016

Quorn Southern Fried Chicken Burgers

                      Don't worry Quron lovers out there, I am not actually don't to bash Quorn Southern Fried Chicken burgers!

                        I will give you a moment to catch your breath after that long sigh of relief...done?
Then lets crack on!

As you have probably already guessed, I was drunk when I reviewed this particular Quorn product and because of this I over looked the cooking instruction to cook them in the oven so I fried them instead.

I actually really enjoyed them, on their own and in a cheese and onion bread bun with caramelised red onions and reduced fat mature cheddar cheese.

I would recommend to anyone wanting to give Quorn a go to pair it with strong flavours.

After I had successfully sobered up I took a peek at the package and like the Quorn Sausages I had previously reviewed it takes a lot of ingredients to make Quorn not taste like Quorn.

I like forgive the Southern Fried Quorn though because I actually enjoyed it!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig