Saturday 2 January 2016

1st of January 2016 picture

                                                            It's winter and its officially bulking season!


 Which is great with all the indulgence at Christmas time, I can get those delicious gravy covered calories and hopefully pack on some muscle as well as my winter blubber, weighing 65.5kg I have loads of room for improvement.

After 6 months away from the gym I have joined back up, I need access to bigger equipment that I simply don't have room for plus when I am in the gym I feel more workouts are much more productive.

  So without further ado here is my 1st of January picture, not in great shape after having quite a long period of illness at the back end of the year.
 I fell off the fitness waggon and with all the festive parties and such I never really got back onto it.

Hopefully over the next 6 six weeks I can see some real change in my body. I will be going vegetarian for 2 weeks starting from today to see what effect eliminating meat will have on my body and also taking up the squat challenge, I have not                                                         seen any posts of men doing it so I thought I'd give it a go!

If you want to have a look at how I was doing this time last year then click here

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig