Sunday 31 January 2016

TCA Compression Tights

I have jumped onto the compression gear band waggon, having worn compression gear  by Under Armour in the past so I thought I would give any brand a chance with a lower price tag.

Onto Amazon I went a found TCA super thermal compression base layer thermal under leggings, bet you're as exhausted reading that as I am writing it!

I am not sure they are strictly compression gear but they seem to do the do the job at a much lower price than Under Armour.

Primark Vest
For Under Armour leggings you are looking to £23 - £70 where as the ones I bought cost me £13.99 reduced from £34.99 so I consider my purchase quite the bargain!

The leggings themselves fit well, a little baggy in the crotch but that's not a bad thing where the male anatomy is concerned and don't give too much away if you catch my drift, the fact that they are black helps as well.
I wore my Big Red Apparel shorts just in case!

I do buy into the benefits of compression gear which I have gone over on this here


The only comments I would make about them is be very careful when washing your compression gear as it can ruin the hold of the elasticity and that although I measured by myself before ordering them I think they are a touch too big for me, I am oddly proportioned so this may have some thing to do with it, oh well just more motivation to put some size onto my match stick legs!






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig