Sunday 24 April 2016

Jogging in Burley Park

                   
I have been out jogging again, this time in Burley Park.

This park is all about fitness and fun with tennis courts, a basket ball court, bowling green, football goals, a cricket pitch and even resistance machines that use your own body weight plus it's a nice place just to sit and watch the world go by.

It's also great to go for a jog, there is good coverage from the trees and has a good incline to run up.
 You can mix up the route you take to an extent, making it shorter or longer or to opt out of the incline.

Burley Park is a lot quieter than Round Hay Parkwhich is a big plus in my books!

There are no public toilet facilities near by so make sure you plan any calls of nature you may need to answer!



As much as I love going to Kirkstall Abbey I find the jog there a bit too easy, the versatility and temptation of the other facilities on offer at  Burley Park makes me more inclined to strap on my trainers and head there than anywhere else in the Leeds area that I have come across.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig