Tuesday 19 April 2016

Easy pasta sauce.

Since Dolmino is coming under fire for it's high sugar and fat content in some of it's sauces so I thought I would share my easy pasta sauce recipe!

Ingredients:

Passata.
Herbs of providence.
A teaspoon of Very Lazy Garlic.

Method:
Pour your passata into a pan, add your herbs and a tea spoon of garlic then heat.


That's it! 

Passata is 35p - £1 per carton/ jar, very lazy garlic is about £1.50 and the herbs of providence is about 87p and they last for weeks so if you are in need of a tomato based sauce for your meals several times a week then this is a really cheap way of doing it.

I don't usually heat the sauce in a separate pan, I just toss it all on what ever I am cooking at the time, give it a stir and simmer, the longer you simmer the sauce the thicker it will get.

If you are wanting more of a kick add some very lazy chili.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig