Thursday 17 December 2015

Muscle Mousse Cookies

I had a practise run at making some cookies for when Saint Nicolas pours himself down my chimney and thought to myself "What does good Santa need while lugging about his giant sack and flitting from roof top to roof top?"

The answer being protein! So I busted out the Muscle Mousse and tossed in a scoop.
I got the recipe from BakingMad.com, click the link below if you want to check out their other recipes:
https://www.bakingmad.com/simple-chocolate-cookies-recipe/


Ingredients:

112g of butter
55g of sugar
112g plain white flour
1 scoop of chocolate Muscle Mousse
100g of chocolate chips



                                  Method:


 Pre heat your oven to 180ºc  ( 160ºc for a fan assisted oven or gas mark 4)

 Cream together butter and sugar


Sieve in Muscle Mousse and flour into your sugar and butter mix

Separate out the mix into equal sized balls and put them on a baking tray with grease proof paper or tinfoil.

 Flatten out your balls with the back of a spoon, if you don't space them far enough apart then they will spread out and fuse together, this is what happened to mine but I just used a cutter to make individual cookies because I  am a culinary genius!

Press in your chocolate chips or fruit and nuts if you are that way inclined! 

Cook them for around 10 minutes then leave to cool for 15 minutes.

My cookies didn't turn out gooey they were crunchy and much better with a nice glass of milk. I did try and find a lovely festive cookie cutter but the pound shop let me down so I gave up.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig