Monday 14 December 2015

Chargrilled Vests

When I first started going to the the gym I really struggled with my confidence, it's still not great now but thanks to sticking to it I gradually built myself up.

 So to make me feel better about people potentially laughing at for not being able to lift anything heavier than an empty bar when bench pressing I decided to invest in some absolutely hilarious vests so that if people did happen to stop and stare at me I could convince myself they were looking at my brilliant vest and not my lack of upper body strength, where to acquire such fantastic garments they must be wondering!


Well wonder no more! I stumbled upon www.Chargrilled.co.uk where they have loads of cool and funny designs and slogans. 

I bought my Spartan vest for £15.95 with free delivery, it's a bit more pricey than what I would normally pay for a vest but anything that will make me feel more comfortable around the muscle bound men of the free weights area is worth spending more on. 

The other 3 vests I bought were £25.52 which I used a voucher for that was sent with my first vest, Chargrilled regularly have deals and discounts on so if you are feeling the pinch money wise but still want to look dapper then keep an eye out or sign up to their mailing list.

The vests are 100% cotton and haven't faded in colour or printed even though I wear and wash them often.
Size wise I would go bigger than what you would normally wear, the first vest I bought is a medium which is a bit tight on me where the other 3 are large fit much better.

Perfect if you are struggling to find a gift this Christmas, and what better than clothes that will inspire you to join the new year new me January gym goers so check out the link:
http://www.chargrilled.co.uk/t-shirts/default.asp

Give these guys a look, remember you don't need a pretty face, the body of a god or even a personality when your tee shirt is busting out one liners packed with sass and humour!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig