Monday 21 December 2015

Jordon's Skinny Syrup

When I was out and about doing my Christmas shopping I spied with my little eye Jordon's Skinny Syrup for coffees in my local TK Max in Leeds for £3.99.

 Jordon's Skinny Syrup makes it clear on the label that is has zero calories and sugar free, perfect for anyone with a diabetic coffee lover in the family!

You don't need to use a lot, a tea spoon is all you need to flavour for medium strength coffee so you may need to experiment if you like your coffee as strong Thor!

I managed to find a website that sells Jordon's Skinny Syrup so if you are not local to Leeds and need this this syrup in your life, it is more expensive but you have the luxury of it getting delivered right to
your door so click the link below:
http://www.proteinpickandmix.co.uk/brands/Jordans-Skinny-Syrups.html




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig