Sunday 20 December 2015

Muscle Mousse Brownies

On it with the Muscle Mousse baking again!

I got this recipe from all recipes.co uk, check out the link below because there are some parts of the recipe that I didn't follow because I am fast becoming a bad man in the kitchen!
http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/25706/simple-chocolate-brownies.aspx


Ingredients:

2 scoops of Chocolate Muscle Mousse.
115g of butter.
225g of sugar
2 eggs
170g of plain flour
100g of chocolate chips

Method:

Pre heat the oven to 180 C / gas mark 4

Cream butter and sugar together in a bowl then stir in your Muscle Mousse.

Break eggs in a separate bowl and beat them with a fork then add to your butter/sugar/mousse mixture then stir in flour and add your chocolate chips. When you're happy pour the mix into your baking tin.

Bake for 20 - 25 minutes then leave it to cool.

I decided to go all out and do some icing, I did did try to make some but the attempt was ruining my life so I just bought some then made my friend Irene pipe them.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig