Saturday 30 July 2016

Perspirex, antiperspirant

I was kindly sent some Perspirex antiperspirant to review.
 Being a fitness blog finding a product that promises to get rid of embarrassing sweat patches is a God send!

It is available in  three varieties, original, comfort and strong.

I was given the choice between original and comfort, since my skin has been known to be sensitive in the past I chose comfort.
Perspirex promises to alleviate sweating and odour for 3-5 days.

Perspirex neutralises odour but it isn't fragranced it's self

I used Perspirex on the first day, applying it the night before as instructed and lived my life.

I only tested it out on my arm pits.

If you suffer with a incredibly sweaty interguteal cleft, bum crack for those of you that didn't know, then you will have to get some and test it for yourself, unless you want to pay me to risk the sanctity of my own.

I avoided any exercise more than normal activities such as going to work or food shopping and I was as dry as a bone in the Sahara.

On day 2 I downloaded Pokemon Go and went off on a long Pokemon hunting walk  and I thought I was going to be washed away in a flood of my own sweat!

Admittedly the temperature had increased a great deal compared to the day before and even though I was only walking it was too much for Perspirex to hold back the tide.

I gave Perspirex another go and went to gym but ended up sweating again, not as much as I normally would but sweat none the less.

I wore vests when testing out Perspirex so I can't currently up load a picture of my sweaty pits but I will

endeaver to wear a tee shirt and get hot and sweaty.

Saying that my pits did develop any body odour, on that front it succeeded and I had no adverse effects from the antiperspirant.

Perspirex did out preform my normal antiperspirant so if you feel you have an issue with either wetness or odour then you should give Perspirex a try.

Check out their website by clicking here and taking their quiz to see which one is right for you.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig