Saturday 2 May 2015

Fuel Protibricks

The guys and gals from Fuel have made there take on the family favourite weetabix and I bought some a box of 24 from my local Asda for £2 that's about 8p a brick if my maths isn't failing me!

Same strong brand image on the box as the other products in Fuel's breakfast arsenal  leaving the snap,crackle and pop boys shaking in there boots!

Protibricks tasted exactly the same as traditional weetabix but are they really worth the 52p extra?
I am not convinced.

With Protibricks boasting it's boosted protein on the front of the box it should maybe say slightly boosted protein as it only packs 3.7 grams of protein than traditional weetabix when comparing 100g of both products. Protibicks are a little lighter on the calories but I would rather have the extra change in my pocket.

Protibricks are whole grain, low salt and low sugar sounds great until you realise the cheaper alternative does exactly the same, being essentially the same product with a touch less protein. Protibricks does advertise that it's bricks are squared edged, if that isn't a big enough claim to make you rush out and buy them I don't know what will!.

To be honest I would not buy Protibricks again unless they were cheaper than weetabix and even then due to feel like the packing has attempted to bamboozle me I would probably give them a miss altogether.

Sorry for the negative review Fuel but look on the bright side! You got £2 off me!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I continuously continue coming to your website once more simply in case you have posted new contents. reppors

    ReplyDelete

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig