Thursday 23 July 2015

Veet hair removal spray

There are two big things you can do to help show off your definition and those mighty gains you have been crafting at the iron church, tanning and hair removal!

I have to admit I do shave more than most guys would probably admit too but for the purpose of this review I took the plunge and used Veet hair removal spray on my legs as I needed a good amount of hair to properly see how good the product, those gorilla genes seemed to of stayed with my father!

I picked the Veet up for £5.99 from my local Morrisons and used a self service till to avoid any potential embarrassment!

 I feel it's priced well and does exactly what it says on the tin! Using the spray made me feel like a hoodlum slapping my tag on a wall near the train station and would almost call it fun if it wasn't for the smell!

It's  great for reaching those harder to reach places like the back of my leg, especially when compared to the cream and shaving, I haven't been brave enough to try out a wax or sugaring I will leave that review to some other brave blogger!
The only down sides I found, other than the smell which I have already mentioned is that higher on your leg you can't really control where the spray goes to so you may end up with some slight chemical burns on more sensitive areas...yes I am talking about genitals!!!! You had to go and make me say it didn't you! The burns only lasted about a day and no hair was left in piece by this hair disintegrating acid!
Hair today, gone tomorrow!


The other downside was there simply wasn't quite enough in the canister, like I mentioned I am hardly the living embodiment of Chewbacca and I don't feel I was out of control with how liberally I was applying the spray but it managed about one leg and three quarters of the other, I am 6 foot tall though so maybe my endless legs where just too much for it and you may have better luck?


The results were amazing, no rash, no irritation, no stubbly regrowth, no hair left at all! If you can handle the smell go out and whack some in your shopping basket and unleash your hairlessness on the world!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig