Thursday 23 July 2015

Low calorie frozen dessert!

Looking for a low calorie, slightly indulgent dessert that won't cost you the world? Well look no further than this trick you can pull to stop you from devouring an entire tub of Ben and Jerrys!

Freeze mousses! With mousses generally being low calories and come in little pots to help you track your calories you can't really go wrong, I know I don't have the will power to return a tub of ice cream to the freeze, once it's out it is getting devoured in one disgusting, gluttonous session!

I froze ski mousses, with 77 calories per pot I could do much worse and seen as they come in individual pots I can still feel like a man by consuming all that lay before me with add an inch to my waistline, just pop them in the freezer and leave them for about 4 hours and they are ready to go.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig