Friday 22 September 2017

Secret Scents, Men

I was very kindly sent a trial of a fragrance subscription from a company called Secret Scents.

How it work is that you pay £15 a month and get sent three different fragrances, in theory they give you enough to last you the whole month but since self restraint is not in my vocabulary I decided to douse myself in them so they latest a little less long.

4 sprays a day is recommended to make sure you get the benefit of your fragrance while keeping them going until your next box arrives,  sadly I am of the attitude that  nothing short of 10 sprays  will do!

Your Secret Scent box box is small enough to be popped straight through your letter box so you don't have to worry about ghastly Muriel across the street having to take your package in or worse having to trail all the way to the post office depot!

 Seriously though, I cross the street to avoid speaking to the old croon but somehow manage to turn on the charm once I know she has a package of mine!

Each fragrance is accompanied by a card giving you details for each of the fragrances you have received that month giving you a bit of a blurb and a break down of the notes that make up each scent.

In the box I was sent I received Tommy, by Tommy Hilfiger, M by Ted Baker and Eau De Lacoste L 12.12 Noir. 

All of them smelt amazing with Tommy turning the most heads the day I gifted my colleagues  to a light spritz  at work.

If you are like me and find the thought of trying to get a fragrance that works for you is more effort than what it's worth then you should definitely consider signing up to Secret Scents.

Once you have discovered your new signature scent you can cancel your subscription, no hassle or contracts.

I think everyone at some point has stopped dead in the street and craned their neck round to sniff out that amazing scented individual, become the person everyone wants to get a whiff of and sign up to Secret Scents!

You can get 10% off your first order, click here for their website and sign up.

If you are all about making the post person working extra hard then why not check out my review on Muscle Crate

Might make a nice chance from only getting bills slung through your door!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig