Monday 25 September 2017

Man Tan

I have become some what of vampire this year.

Working too much or recovering from work means I didn't pull myself together and make the most of the summer sun this year.

 I decided that I needed to do something to at least give the appearance that I live a rich and fulfilling life outside and thanks to Facebook advertising I was led to Mantan!

But why Mantan, why not some risky little number from Poundland?  I hear you cry.

Well Mantan has two selling points that initially grabbed my attention.
 These being that it is specially designed for body builders and that it smells like Davidoff Cool Water!

I opted for their original tan and  a Manmit while I was at it which set me back £25.99

Mantan comes in a couple of variations, Dark, Express and Definition so it's bound to meet all of your tanning needs.

Dark is as the name suggests and is the darkness tan without you feeling the need to get on stage and start pulling your power poses.

Express is a fast tan which develops in around an hour for those last minute plans

Definition is designed for body builders and is even resistant to sweat!

I would say that ManTan is very reasonably priced for the high quality of the product, how long a bottle lasts, the ease of the mousse's application, the streak free end result and that delicious Cool Water scent.

I found the tan really easy to use and Manmit made applying the tan much easy than using an old sock and I felt that I had an a really good, even tan, this is coming from someone who very rarely uses anything like fake tan.

Then only issue I can say I had with Mantan is that my underwear did end up looking like my bum hole had leaked, thank goodness I do my own washing!

With Mantan being designed with men in mind I was curious about how it would take to women's skin, in steps my serial fake tanning neighbour!

The verdict from her was that she loved it, absolutely everything about it, especially the Cool Water fragrance, I imagine  it's so she could pretend there is a man about her house once in a while.

I would highly recommend Mantan to everyone, I can't compliment the product enough, I even love the packaging.

Sadly Mantan is only available online so if you want to get some click the link here

 I will be getting some again in the future for when my friend does his first competition so be sure to look out for that.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig