Tuesday 9 August 2016

Fresh Natural's Vegan Soap

I won a competition on Twitter and got some amazing vegan soaps.

Not only am excited to give them a try but also because the only thing I have ever one before now is a goldfish at the local fayre, the goldfish died.

I was sent two soaps and a "buffer bag" which is a bag that you place your soap in and use to exfoliate yourself as well be able to use the entire bar of soap when it comes towards the end of it's life.

The first was made with avocado oil with cocoa butter, cold pressed avocado, olive and coconut oil and fragranced with coriander and lime.

The second was made from hemp oil, hemp seeds, cold pressed hemp oil and fragranced with lavender and rosemary essential oils.

They both smell amazing, I left them in my living room for a day by mistake and I could smell them from across the room and my sink felt equally amazing after using them.


Price wise on the whole Fresh Naturals appears to be cheaper than Lush and offer many vegan products delivered to your door.

Fresh Naturals don't only sell soaps, they also sell bath bombs, shaving bars, solid shampoo, lip balms, body scrubs, moisturisers, face masks, bath salts and accessories.

I am really surprised that these luxury products are so cheap and to the fact that they are completely vegan makes me even more surprised!

Not only are vegan products better for the animals they are also better for our bodies and the environment so when I find any products that are a high quality and just happen to be vegan I just have to spread the word.

Please check out Fresh Naturals product lines by clicking here

If you a friend or family member then you won't have to think to hard about what I will be getting you for Christmas and maybe a treat or two for myself!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig