Tuesday 2 August 2016

First Impressions of Nutribuddy

I was sent a weight loss kit by Nutribuddy to review so here are my first of impressions, if you hadn't already guessed from the post title what this was going to be all about.

The kit is comprised of a bag of body sculpting whey protein, multi vitamins, hunger fix tablets, a recipe book, the little book of weight loss and a shaker bottle.

I will be using the kit for twos so here is my " before" picture and when the two weeks are up I will post a it again with my "after" picture.


My very first impression is that this kit is marketed towards women but being the modern man that I am I paid it no heed and powered through.

Body Sculpting Whey

I was impressed with the Sculpting Whey, with it's all natural ingredients, no GMOs, added green tea, chromium and guarana to help promote weight loss and all at just 115ckal a serving.

The Whey Protein is vegetarian  which I was a bit disappointed at because there are vegan protein powders available.



Multi Vitamins

Again the multi vitamins impressed just from the sheer amount of different vitamins that are in one tiny pill, are you ready for a long list? Ok! Let's GO!

Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Selenium, Copper, Boron, Folic Acid, Iodine, Chromium, Molybdenum, Biotin

Now for the vitamins.

Vitamin C, Vitamins B1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 12, Vitamin D3, Vitamin A and Vitamin E

I will hopefully be working my way through each of those and writing a post on what they do for your body because there are a few I have never heard of and I am sure most people reading this will not know either.

The multi vitamins are vegan.

Hunger Fix Tablets

The hunger fix tablets left me on the fence because although I am intrigued by them as I have not used a product like them before but also I don't like the idea of taking a pill instead of eating.

This was an incorrect assumption, the hunger fix tablets are used to fill you before a meal so in theory you don't consume as many calories.

The Hunger Fix tablets are vegan.


The Little Book of Weight Loss

The little book of weight loss gives you a brief run through of the other elements of the kit, a dos and don'ts list to help you stay the course, a 5 day meal plan and an FAQ.

My impression of the Little Weight Loss book was great until I saw the 5 day meal plan.

There is nothing wrong with per say, I just don't know how compatible it would be for most people's lifestyles.

I myself like the vast majority of the recipes in the book but since I am surrounded by people drowning drowning their food in ketchup not I not sure how they would take to aubergine salad.

The only other thing I had to say about the meal plan is that it looks quite expensive, I will be doing a break down of each day and see which super market can provide the ingredients at the cheapest price.

The meals themselves look easy enough to prepare.

The Recipe Book


The recipes all look amazing, with smoothies to main meals and desserts.

I can't wait to try them out!


The Shaker Bottle


What would you like me to say about it?
It's a shaker bottle not some exotic item from an unknown country.


It is not recommended to use these products when breast feeding or pregnant, don't worry I got myself a test just in case!

On the bright side none of the products effect the contraceptive pill and alcohol will not impact the products but it is adding needless calories to your diet.

I have made a short YouTube video about my first impressions of the Nutribuddy weight loss kit, if you would like to check it then click the link here.

If you like the video then please subscribe.
I am hopefully going to be posting videos regularly and even more hopefully the quality of the videos I make will improve as well.












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig