Monday 1 June 2015

Liquid Calories

Trying to lose weight by eating like a saint but not getting the results you desire? You might need to look at what you are putting into your glass!

I have already done a post on the calories in alcohol but that doesn't mean all drinks are calories free!
That healthy smoothie you have been wrapping your lips round will be full of sugar, it's natural sugar! I hear you protest! Well your muffin top doesn't care, calories are calories at the end of the day!

Yes smoothies are a great way to get those lovely antioxidants and vitamins into your system so you should not give up smoothies and fruit juices, you can however make better choices.

Berries typically have fewer calories than fruits and have more antioxidants and you don't need to just think about fruit and berries, veggies can be blended into smoothies

When calorie counting I use water as a bench mark for when I am feeling indulgent, so when I think Oh! I will grab a coke I think that's 139 times the calories I would get from the same amount of water!

Read every label you come across! The calories might just surprise you!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig