Thursday 4 June 2015

Gillette Fusion Proglide (manual)

I hate shaving!
 I hate that I can't quite manage to get every last hair, I hate how my skin gets irritated, how time consuming it is and most of the price of decent razors, with all that in mind I am always on the look for for better ways to tame my face so when I spied Gillette latest offering promising their best shave ever for £10 in Snainsburies I had to have it!

I have to say I think Gillette have put their money where their mouth is this time! I am a long time customer of Gillette, with it being my preferred brand and the flex ball makes all the difference to my shave.

The blade itself it just like any other Gillette fusion blade with the precision trimmer and multiple blades to get every last hair. Gillette boasts that this razor is great for sensitive skin and I can't argue with, I had no irritation at all and virtually no uncomfortable pulling while I was shaving, under my chin is normally where I feel like I have gotten into a cat fight with a drunken skank and she has decided to cling onto my beard!

If you are prone to ingrown hairs I would proceed with caution as multiple blades can make this worse other than that go out and try one for yourself!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig