Wednesday 15 February 2017

Georganics, Organic Oral Care

I was very kindly given some Georganics re- mineralising peppermint tooth paste and a bottle of their coconut oil mouthwash by Benz and Blanc, a beauty store that you can find in the Corn Exchange in Leeds.

I am sure you have read my post on oil pulling but just in case you haven't or need a cheeky refresh on it's health benefits then slip your finger here

Georganics make all natural oral care products, free from all the unnecessary chemicals that are put into your every day tooth pastes and mouth washes, yes that does include fluoride! 

There is a debate about how much fluoride we are getting, with excessive amounts actually causing teeth to decay so if this is a concern for you Georganics can offer you a high quality alternative.

Now on to what I actually thought about the toothpaste and mouthwash.

The toothpaste reminds me a lot of Arm and Hammer in both taste and consistency but without the fluoride.

Instead of the paste coming in a tube, you get a tin and a spatula to get your paste onto your toothbrush, now this might put people off by adding slightly more effort in your twice daily brushing routine but I actually prefer using the spatula.

There are two reasons for this, with both leading to the same result, getting more for my money.

Being the hench beast that I am I sometimes squeeze my toothpaste tube to hard and end up using more than I need and I am always determined to get as much out of my tooth paste tube as possible when it is running low, with can be a struggle to get every last crumb out.

With a spatula I can't go wrong!

All in all I really like the toothpaste, it is a bit more expensive than what I normally pay but it lasts longer, has no added rubbish and leaves my teeth feeling stronger than my regular brand.

On to the mouth wash.

My biggest issues with oil pulling are the taste of the oil and that my oil of choice, coconut, isn't easy to swish about my mouth due to how visceral it is.

With the Georangics Oil Pulling Mouth Wash neither are an issue.

The mouth wash is easy to swill and has a subtle peppermint taste leaving my mouth feeling fresh and clean, to the point where I have to remind myself that I haven't brushed my teeth yet!

The best thing about the mouthwash is that it doesn't burn or sting my mouth like Listerine or Corsidol without compromising on that clean feeling.

With coconut oil and peppermint offering anti bacterial and anti viral properties you don't have to endure any nonsense from those main stream brands to keep your mouth in tip top condition.

I am really impressed with the mouthwash and absolutely recommend anyone to try it either if you are not an oil pulling convert yet.

Benz and Blanc don't just stop at mouth wash and toothpaste they also stock Charcoal Whitening Powder, which is currently on sale at a discounted price, beauty treatments and amazing clip on veneers.

Be sure to follow Benz and Blanc on their twitter and instagram as they regularly run discounts and competitions or better yet pop in and give them a visit on the top floor of the Corn Exchange.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig