Sunday 16 October 2016

My Progress Jul-Sep 2016

The title of this post is misleading I'm afraid.

I have barely made any progress at all in the last three months, due to constant illness everything has pretty much gone a bit poo, I haven't completed any events with Tough Mudder and Primal Stampede both having to be cancelled, plus the very mention of the gym gives guilt pangs not to mention I have not updated my blog in almost two months.

Crikey, I really need to get my finger out of my bottom and finish this year on a good note!

But it isn't hasn't been a total flop, I started my youtube channel and have been gathering products and ideas for new blog posts in the coming months.

My health has improved to the point I can start putting in the hours again on my blog and properly get into the youtube world. 

With the nature of my blog I do have to do a certain amount of research for most of the posts that I write, as much as I would like to market myself as an encyclopedia of all things health and fitness related it simply isn't the case.

A typical post will take at the very least a couple of hours, at the end of the day I don't want to look like a tart my posting information that isn't correct at the time of writing, so when I get ill the blog does go onto the back burner.

The last thing I want to be doing well I am praying for a solid turd or fighting a migraine is to be sat staring at a computer screen researching the wonders of avocado, that being said I do enjoy writing my blog but since I don't make an income from it I can pick it up and drop it if needed. 

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone who reads my posts and all the brands that I have worked with and the brands that I am currently writing reviews for.

With all that out of the way I suppose I should unveil my dad bod  picture, try not to vom on your screen!


My diet has been an absolute mess, while I have been ill have been cycling between barely eating anything to eating everything I can get my paws on, I have stayed fairly active as I still need to get out and earn some dollar to carry on paying for my lemonade lifestyle.

Well that's about it, hopefully the wait between now and my next post won't be so long.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig